- loving training - planned and spontaneous like walking while Tucker rides his bike, and regular swims at the pool.
- lifting some great weights at the moment - strength as increased HEAPS
- feeling much healthier on the outside and especially on the inside (head and body)
- noticing the difference since I have started taking my new vitamins and minerals
- proud of the fact that I have not missed a single dose of my supplements - remembering to take things was never really a strong point of mine
- remembering things even without constantly writing notes to myself
- loving the extra time Mike and I are having together, and the time we are having together as a family
- feeling so much more relaxed....... no more running around like a lunatic
- sleeping so much better and am actually waking up feeling like i have had a sleep rather than waking up feeling like I had run a marathon every night
- enjoying been swelling and pain free in my knee
- sticking to my eating plan,
- loving work and the colleagues I work with are great!!!
- excited to be going to visit my mum and dad in January
- LOVING LIFE IN GENERAL
So as you can see all is great in my world at the moment. I will keep you posted as things continue to progress on the right road....... It might have taken me a while but I think I have finally got to the Y in the road and taken the right lane....... the lane of choice where I feel really good.
Until next time........ xxx
PS will aim to post some pics from my Dallas Olsen photo shoot real soon.