- Well after 10 days off I returned to work yesterday. It was a bit of trial and error to see what happened, but all was cool and no further complications. What a relief!
- The nausea seems to be disappearing, fatigue still plays a pretty major role and heart burn seems to have come to the party - thanks but no thanks - you are not really welcome guests and the sooner they disappear the better.
- I have been increasing my walking at home on the treadmill by 5 minutes each day so am now up to a grand 20 minutes. It is really nice to be able to do something again.
- As well as my exercise I am a huge scrap booking fan. I have purchased a new table and set my self up in the guest bedroom - it is amazing how much more you can get done when I am not having to pack things away all the time.
- It looks like this weekend is going to be a house bound weekend. One of the joys of living in the North West is that we have cyclones. One will cross the coast quite close to us on Sunday morning.
- I saw a podiatrist yesterday. I knew I had unusual feet but she was amazed. She has never seen feet like mine before - well thanks. I am going to need to make a trip to Perth to have Orthotics made for my shoes - she has also recommended that i wear runners and supportive footwear as often as possible. No more Havianas and flip flops for me. Oh well I am looking at it in the positive sense - if I keep doing what I am doing now I am going to have Osteo arthritis in my ankles before I am 40!!! No Thanks.
- I Think that just about covers my past few days.
- The picture above was from a photo shoot i had in Melbourne when I was 34 weeks Pregnant with Tucker.