Friday, July 3, 2009

Nearly count down time.....



Well I am nearly down to single figure weeks to count. On Tuesday the 7th July it will be exactly 10 weeks until I have my beautiful baby! 

Things are really not going to plan. I have spent another day in hospital this week. I had gastro and could not keep even water in. So in to hospital, struggle to find a vein because I was so dehydrated and then finally it is in and they hooked me up to a drip. Once again a bit like the pelvic pain I have, little Junior is doing just fine and not at all concerned or showing any signs of distress from all the vomiting and diarrhoea. I am home again now, struggling with extreme fatigue (associated with the fact that I am finding it really hard to eat), and trying to resume a normal life! If laying on the couch and sleeping in bed which I have had to be doing for the last few weeks is normal!!!!!

Mike is been amazing - working really long hours in a busy job and then having to come home and pick up all the loose ends that I can not do right now. We are so fortunate to have so many great friends around us who are doing so much to help right now. 

Tucker is showing some signs of a bit of a struggle with mum been sick. He has been having to go to school with other people because I find driving very difficult - but yesterday morning he flat out refused to get in the car with friends. We had a bit longer at home, I dosed myself up on pain killers and then I drove him. There are a few other little challenging moments that I am monitoring! 

Better go. Tucker is off to family day care for a half day today and I need to make sure he is ready to get out the door. 

Have a great weekend. xxx

No comments: