Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Challenges

Tomorrow I have my next physiotherapy appointment - I think she is going to be suitably impressed. each time I go I am prescribed a new challenge and each time I achieve this with flying colours. They are challenges because at the appointment I initially struggle to done repetition, and by the time I return after hard work and dedication I can perform 3 sets of 20 reps.

Since my last appointment I needed to walk up the steep hill in the picture below and back down with an even pace - ACHIEVED! I also had a new step exercise also ACHIEVED!

On thursday I am going to attend my first ever Pilates class (approved last time), but today I prescribed my own exercise by attending the following class........



Photo credit

A description about the class can be found HERE

I felt like I did quite well and whats more i have some small goals to work towards in that class over the next few weeks / months. I did surprise myself in performing planks on my toes!

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next fortnights challenges are!

No comments: