Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year

Yes I am a few days late but happy new year!!! We had a lovely christmas at home, including my MIL who travelled and stayed with us from Queensland. It's quite nice been at home at this time of the year as its quite quiet around town. The boys and I are swimming in our pool many times a day - they are loving it and so am I. I actually really love having Mr 8 home in the holidays. We will travel on holidays as a family at the end of the month - including Melbourne and Tasmania. I'll tell you more about the exciting things we have planned in a whole new post. My RUNNING is going really well! I had a fantastic interval and tempo run earlier in the week and this morning a good 10km run - I ran a little too fast too early this morning and had to slow down to a slightly slower pace on the second half of the run. My knee is doing exceptionally well with the running too! This mornings run - 10km, 1hr 2mins and 55 secs. Average pace 6.17min/km This afternoon I broke the weight training drought that was happening here (I have barely lifted any weights since my competition in September 2011). I trained chest and triceps, and abs, it was fun and I expect to be sore! I'll post about our upcoming holiday soon :-) xxx

No comments: