Saturday, December 29, 2012

24km on the road this week!

It's 2 days away from the end of the year and I have to say the above statement sums it up for me! Today I completed a 10km run in 1hr 4mins with an average pace of 6.30 mins per km! I'm VERY happy with that. This week is my longest week out on the road so far with a total of 24km! I've decided though that I am going to invest in fuel belt because I think some water mid run might make a difference to how I feel when I'm out! I will soon post about 2013, but right now I am enjoying a good running end to 2012! 2012........ a year of many ups and downs will be covered shortly! Until then, may 2013 bring you good health, happiness, and may all your dreams and goals come true xxx

2 comments:

Shar said...

Nice one MA!!! In the heat that we are getting in WA aswell!!!
Here's to 2013. xxx

Maryanne said...

Great to hear from you Shar! Yes the heat is tough but I try and think of it as weight loss bonus! I also REALLY struggle to run on the treadmill! A run next time I'm in Perth? Xxx