Monday, May 20, 2013

I LOVE intervals

Good morning bloggers, readers etc!

Its monday and I am feeling GREAT! I had a FANTASTIC interval run this morning. Here is a table showing the break down of my session.





This was my last 'hard' run prior to my 12km HBF Run for a Reason in Perth on sunday. I have a short tempo session on wednesday and a easy 30 minute jog on friday. I normally cross train on my non-running days but I think I might just rest the legs this week and prepare for my fun road race adventure.

Although I did do the MDC I see this as my first real race! I am really excited - a little nervous as well, but the nerves are slowly disappearing and excitement kicking in. I know I have given every run session all I had and a bit more, there has been no 2 and 3 sessions a day of training to prepare for the event and I am eating beautiful healthy food not just fish and broccoli!!!!!!

Not only is sunday exciting for the race, once the race is over and I have recovered I am looking forward to prepping for my first half marathon in August and my second in October!

I'm in the process of reading a very interesting book on my i-pad on marathon and half marathon nutrition. Its a fantastic read so far and when I have finished I will let you all know a little more about what I have read.

Master 8 received a merit certificate at school the other day - VERY proud, Master 3 is such great company - I dont want to speak too soon but I think tantrums are a thing of the past in this house and I take my hat off to you if you have more than 2 children, we had 2 extra's for the whole weekend and 4 was hard work!

Until I hit the road again, have fun and love life xxx

No comments: