Saturday, June 19, 2010

Life seems to be coming together

Hi Everyone,

Well tonight I feel like I am in a pretty good place! The last couple of days I have had some really good cries and I think this has helped!

Just a quick post - I have a girls night planned! A friend is coming over and we are going to share dinner, have some drinks and dance to channel V on Foxtel! Can't wait!!!!

My gym manager approached me the other day and asked if I would teach some attack classes in July - at first i was a little reserved and said I would think about it. Well I came home started listening to the music and decided I would go in and have a practice on my own! WELL..... I fell in love with the feeling of centre stage and I have decided I will recommence teaching! It has been a long time - in fact I have not taught a class since approx. April 2008!!!!!!

Better go, time to sort out the boys, have a shower and chill the wine. xxx

No comments: