Monday, March 9, 2009

11 Weeks and 2 Days

Wow.... where has the last week and a bit gone. I can't believe it has been a week and 4 days since I posted last. Mind you, I have been spending a fair bit of down time on the couch trying to rest, instead of on the computer. 

I am feeling a lot better than I was but this whole pregnancy pacing myself business is really tricky. I seem to try and do a few things and then fall in a huge heap because I am exhausted. The nausea seems to have almost disappeared now, thank goodness. 

I have returned to work - I really missed my clients so much while I was away. They have enjoyed having me back as well. I work no longer than 2 hours at a time, and this seems to be working really well. 

Well we are up to 11 weeks and 2 days. Today I had to give blood reading for Ultra sound to test for downs syndrome next week. I am not a big fan of having blood taken but it seems to be a bit less painful than I remember. 

Training is happening again too now. I aim to do something every second day. When I train weights I train my full body, keeping weights light and reps high. I always wear my heart rate monitor to maintain heart rate at around 140 bpm.

Mike Tucker and I are off to Perth again onthe 20th March for the weekend. We were given tickets to go and see Dralion by Cirque Du Soleil. This will be the third time i have seen these amazing performers. I am also going to have another appointment with my Obstetrician. 


I had better go, need to make a trip to the shops. We have purchased a Miele Dishwasher from Harvey Norman 3 weeks ago and it appears 
to have disappeared into thin air. If you hear a big rumble in the sky this afternoon it might be me shouting at the shop assistant over incompetence!!!!

No comments: