Friday, May 15, 2009

21 Weeks...... and meet our baby!





Hi all,

again a long time between posts - where does the time go! Well I have included pictures of our very healthy baby boy! We are all so excited that we are having another little boy - Tucker is jumping for joy at the fact that he is going to have a little brother.

The scan I had in Perth was fantastic. The detail was amazing - including seeing the blood flow both ways through his heart, measuring limbs, checking for holes in his heart, cleft lip, kidney function and brain. All came back perfectly normal. I feel very blessed to be be fortunate  enough to be carrying a healthy little baby.

As i said above Tucker is very very excited - he talks to his brother every day and tells him so many special things. He kisses my tummy lots and hugs me and the baby. He frequently asks what his brother is doing and reminds us to be quiet if I say he is sleeping. 

I had wondered why I was not feeling a lot of movement. The reason is because I have a front lying placenta - so for me to feel him kicking it first has to be strong enough to pass through the placenta. I think I can feel him when he kicks towards my side or down towards my hip.

Tucker and and I had a great few days in Perth before Mike arrived on the Friday and then we had an even better time when we were altogether. We went scooter riding, visited the park every day, went shopping, went to the beach, fed the ducks, caught up with friends and the list goes on. 

I got spoiled on mothers day - two new pairs of shoes and new shoes and lots of special cuddles from my beautiful boy Tucker Jackson, and my gorgeous husband Mike. I love you both so much. xxxxx

Mike had a very important day on Saturday - he presented his proposal for acceptance as candidature for a PhD at the University of Western Australia - and on Saturday night we got the fantastic news that he had been accepted - congratulations goes to my husband who I am so very proud of. 

I think that will be enough for one post - otherwise you will need to bring a snack and drink to get to the bottom of it. 

xxx

No comments: