Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Motivation..........



October 2004. I had just arrived home from hospital after having my little boy. I have this photo as well as photos of when i competed in 2006, and photos of people who i aspire to like Jen Hendershott attached to my training diary. If i am struggling through my sets or am feeling a little unmotivated while i am training - a quick look through my photos of how i want to look and how i don't want to look (like above) ever again is a huge motivating factor for me. 

Yes that is nearly 4 years ago and I did not loose my baby weight as quickly as a superstar, but i can proudly say i am really proud of where i have come in this journey. Right now there is no end in the round. I just want to keep working really hard and see where this journey takes me.

Maryanne xxx

No comments: