Wednesday, June 10, 2009

24 weeks and 4 days

Well I thought I might be able to post that things were going well, but unfortunately I need to say that they are sliding back down the hill. So much so that on Sunday night I am flying to Perth to see my Obstetrician on Monday. The pain seems to have increased again and am needing to take Panadeine Forte every morning!

The best news is little Junior seems to be doing well - I must say he is very active - maybe he is feeling the effects of the drugs I am on! 

My little man Tucker is struggling a little because there are so many things I can not do right now, and my big man Mike is been an awesome support and doing so many extra things to help out.

Will not prattle for too long -- do not want to bore you with a post written in pain about pain. xxx

No comments: