Monday, June 22, 2009

Kind and supportive friends in my life!

As I mentioned in an earlier post Tucker was going to a friends after care today and she was going to drop him home on her way to get her other daughter from school - she has just called and said that Tucker and Amber are playing so nicely she asked if he could stay a little longer....... how kind is that.

Tomorrow Mike is going to go to work and then come home and drive Tucker to school for me, then he is going home with a friend in his class for a play and then they will drop him home later!

Another friend is going to come and get him another day after school and take him for a play too. I am so happy that so many people are able to help so much. The last thing I wanted with all of this is for Tucker to miss out on doing things that he really loves. 

I am going to go and spend some more time reading my book. xxx


No comments: