Friday, September 12, 2008

.......and now I feel even better

yes, I listened to my body - its amazing how good it feels when you actually listen and do as it is telling you.

I went to bed and slept for 90 minutes - it was bliss. Took a bit to wake up, but now I am awake I feel fantastic. Now i will not look like death warmed up for my presentation tomorrow.

Yes presentation - I am presenting my routine at the GF launch - and I'm excited. Had a dark spray tan today and all i can say is wow!!!!! Tan does awesome things. Will post some pics tomorrow.

Right now I am heading to collect my gorgeous boy from Family Day Care and taking him to the shops to buy him a couple of new T shirts - he is having another growth spurt. I think I am in the breeding program for tall America basketball players.......... he is only three but wearing size 5 so he does not have a bare midriff!!!!!!

Enjoy the rest of the day. xxx 


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi maryanne,
I just found your blog via Katie's. Sounds like you are going really well. You are right about the tan making you feel amazing. Good luck for the routine presentation tomorrow.
Andrea