Monday, September 15, 2008

A productive day.....

A blank blog - must be having a fuzzy head moment. LOL

I feel like I have achieved so much in such a short time this morning - its only 11.20 and I have:

Spent 1 hour on he treadmill for cardio
Ate meal 1
Read Tucker three books
Cooked my meals for the day
Taken Tucker to occasional care
Trained legs for 1 hour
Ate meal 2
Had a physiotherapy appointment
Filled the car with fuel
Cruised the internet
Vacuumed the house
Ate meal 3

For the rest of the day I plan to:

Collect Tucker from occasional care, and put him to bed for a sleep. Then I am going to hit the couch and watch a movie, with ice on my sore knee (it is playing up again - but only a tad). When Tucker gets up, we will head to the park, followed by supermarket shopping, then more cardio, few more meals thrown in there, then dinner, read, another meal and then head to bed.

Since my performance on Saturday I have had so many people stop me in the gym, and tell me how much they enjoyed it, and how good I look. No my head is not too big LOL. People who do not have any idea are just in awe of what we do and how dedicated we are.

Currently I am reading Craig Harpers book "Fattitude" - its an awesome read and really gets my mind thinking. I actually have to have another book to read once I hit the pillow otherwise I get busy brain and can not sleep. 

I am starting to get really excited about my trip to QLD. I am really hoping to be able to meet so many people from blogger world at the ANB titles. 

Time to hit the shower and then to collect Tucker. Remember to keep smiling. :-) xxx

No comments: