Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hi all,

Well here I am - a new looking blog and new update!

It has been a LONG time since i was here, but now that I have my mojo back I decided it was time to start blogging again!

I have had an 'interesting 4 months since I was on here last......

I had a lovely family holiday in New Zealand

I have had two trips to the Gold Coast

My little man turned 2 - he is my last baby and is growing up way too fast!

I competed in the ANB Newcastle classic and placed 4th

I lost and have since refound my fitness mojo!

I am loving training again (I thought I was loving training before but realised that that was not the case in this past week)

I am loving a variety of foods and a different menu EVERY day of the week

I am loving family time and cherish the time I have with my sons and husband!

I am in a good place right now. I am loving feeling healthy and I even looked in the mirror when I was doing RPM this morning and thought 'I LOOK GOOD FOR 37 AND A MUM OF TWO' -

It is the weekend, the sun is shining, I am home with my two boys, and it is the start of the school holidays. Unlike lots of mums I love the extra time I get to have my with beautiful boy in the holidays.

I promise now it will not be so long between posts!!!!

No comments: