Thursday, October 6, 2011

WINNING!!!!

....... in more ways than one! I used to have a big HATE relationship with the scales, however with a new trainer has come some new approaches and i now LOVE the scales. Yes my love affair may be supported by all the nice drops I have had over the past 10 days, but I also associate it with a whole new 'training' and 'fitness' mindset!!! I am going to keep doing as prescribed, because I am winning with the results! The results are more than just in the number - I have more energy, feel healthier and am FITTER!

I had a winning run on the treadmill this morning - it was a pyramid run and there was the option to walk between some of the speeds. Today I was able to run the whole way with no walk breaks! I suspect this means when this is prescribed next as a workout that the speeds might be a little quicker!!!!!

Another new benefit is that I am training LESS than I was before eating MORE than I did before and LOSING more than I did before = winning formula. I am enjoying doing some other things during my day other than prepare lots of food and train. Today I spent time floating on the lilo in our pool, having lunch with friends and shopping with my children (the shopping bit was not so great because they were both way too tired - silly idea)

I am off to bed to start to read one of my two new books!

Night xx

4 comments:

Shar said...

Keep on the winning streak, so glad your feeling great :)

xx

Maryanne said...

Thanks Shar! xx

Kek said...

Training less + eating more = happy & balanced life in my book! :)

Love that pic on your sidebar, MA!

Maryanne said...

Thanks Kek - a balanced life is a good feeling - in fact its a GREAT feeling!

The pic is one of my favourites too!