Friday, August 29, 2008

6 weeks to go.......

Having a bit of a fit of the panics this afternoon.... will I be lean enough, will I pick my routine up quickly, ........ will I.... will I.......... 

Really should not be doing this to myself, but the harder I try not to think about it the more I do. I need to go and do something that occupies my mind so I don't let it wander.

Had a free meal today - enjoyed some cruskits with jam and 2 Anzac biscuits - Yum. Ready for what I call normal eating again now - oats for breakfast and then protein and vegetables. 

My husband has just left for Perth again for the weekend, and the nanny is also away so I am flying solo with my three year old - I sure hope he is on his best behaviour. Mike gets back on Sunday and then goes again next Sunday for another 4 days. Its a good thing I have my treadmill at home so my cardio is not compromised. 

Have to decide which tan I am going to use and book a hair appointment for colour and new foils before comp. Most other things are sorted now.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Maryanne xxx

No comments: